You receive a ‘Second Opinion’ on your Health…
Then why not on your Wealth?
- Do you have a true “risk management” plan for your retirement portfolio to avoid the next market crash?
- Do you have a written retirement income distribution plan?
- Does your financial advisor have over 15 years of experience providing retirement planning services?
- What impact will taxes have on your retirement income?
- How will rising inflation impact your future cash-flow and lifestyle?
- Do you know the optimal time for you and your spouse to claim your Social Security Benefits?
- What impact will rising medical costs have on your retirement plan?
- Are you taking too much risk in your portfolio?
- Are you taking advantage of Annuities that will seek to protect your portfolio and give you lifetime income streams?
- Does your financial planner integrate all of these issues into one written comprehensive financial plan?
- Is your financial advisor a fiduciary who is required to put your interest first and discloses any conflicts of interest?