You receive a ‘Second Opinion’ on your Health… Then why not on your Wealth?
- Do you have a true “risk management” plan for your retirement portfolio to avoid the next market crash?
- Do you have a plan to ensure that you will have guaranteed lifetime income?
- Do you have a written retirement income distribution plan?
- Does your financial advisor have over 22 years of experience providing retirement planning services?
- What impact will taxes have on your retirement income?
- How will rising inflation impact your future cash-flow and lifestyle?
- Do you know the optimal time for you and your spouse to claim your Social Security Benefits?
- What impact will rising medical costs have on your retirement plan?
- Are you taking too much risk in your portfolio?
- Are you taking advantage of Annuities that will seek to protect your portfolio and give you lifetime income streams?
- Does your financial planner integrate all of these issues into one written comprehensive financial plan?
- Is your financial advisor a fiduciary who is required to put your interest first and discloses any conflicts of interest?
Get Your Second Opinion
Contact us today, for a second opinion on your retirement and investment strategy.
Second Opinion Meeting Checklist
- Completed Client Profile Questionnaire (Required)
- Most recent Brokerage and Investment Statements (IRA's, 401K, Pensions, Annuities)
- Most recent "Earnings Statement" from the Social Security Administration
(Available on their Website – ssa.gov)
Click on the Client Profile Questionnaire to download the pdf, fill out and submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your submission and & follow-up with you shortly.