Wealth management is more than investment returns. It combines the moving parts of your financial life for maximum benefit – a bigger picture approach that considers your personal mix of investments, cash flow, taxes, estate, insurance, and legacy.
Do you have a solid financial plan in place?
RECEIVING A SECOND OPINION
Creating and maintaining a sound financial plan involves a detailed review of your entire financial picture and proactive recognition of your needs. At Reyes Financial Architecture, we believe the ability to build wealth is a result of diligent planning.
- Do you have a true risk management plan for your retirement portfolio to avoid the next market crash?
- Do you know how much money you can withdraw without ever running out of money?
- What impact will taxes have on your retirement income?
- How will rising inflation affect your cash flow?
- When is the optimal time to take Social Security?
- What impact will medical costs have on your portfolio and quality of life?
- Are you taking too much risk in your portfolio?
- Are there strategies to create predictable income streams?
- Are there investments that can create tax-free income?
- What are the financial risks of Long Term Care?
Do you have access to investment opportunities others do not?
Protecting Your Wealth
It is important that your wealth not only continues to grow, but is protected against market volatility. Our proven cash flow investing philosophy and broad strategy diversification deliver results that provide stability and elevate the overall financial plan.
- Are your investments generating enough income and cash flow?
- Is your investment portfolio protected from market volatility through investing in non-correlated assets?
- Is your insurance positioned as an asset class and integrated with your investment strategy?
- Have you reviewed loans and mortgages to reduce interest costs and determine whether any may be tax deductible?
- Have you considered the potential costs of future health care?
- Is your plan being regularly reviewed and adjusted to ensure you’re on track?
If you were unsure about the answers to any of these questions
it's time to make a change.